Friday, November 2, 2007

the shit

Ma plictiseam si am gasit in PC o chestie pe care chiar nu-mi amintesc s-o fi scris dar aparent am scris-o cand aveam vreo 12-13 ani. Citind-o acum, o gasesc usor halucinanta, cu tot cu greselile gramaticale. Se intituleaza The Shit si are un sfarsit foarte frumos in opinia mea.

The next day, he called her:

„ Hi this is the old man”

„ Oh... hi”

„ I was wondering if you found anything about that wedding...”

„ Well... the only thing i need now is the adress of your friend,”

„Oh, of course... wait a second”

„ OK!”

After one minute...

„ Hello! Miss! Are you there? Miss!!! Weird... I think she hang up... oh well, I might as well go and eat.
After he went to KFC’s and ate like 2 or 3 family size menus, he went back home.

The phone started to wring and he went to answer it:

„Hello! This is the police! Are you the so called old man?”

„Yes! Why do you ask?”

„Well... did you knew a miss?”

„Yes! Of course! What is the meaning of all this?”

„I’m afraid to tell you but... she is dead”

„Oh NO!!! How could this happen?!?!”

„We think that she was murdered. The strange thing about it is that she was killed by bleeding to death after many papercuts... Do you have an ideea why this happened? Did she had any enemies?”

„Maybe... I’m not sure. I didn’t knew her very well.”

„ Ok! I’m sorry again... we’ll contact you. Bye”

„ Bye”

Could that man, Robert, have anything to do with it? No... it couldn’t be him, he was just a skinny man with a joint in his hand. He was to high to do anything...

After several minutes, the phone rang again:

„Hello! This is the Elmston friend! Are you the old man?”

„Yes... Hi!”

„I have no time! Meet me right now in the park! Ok?”

„Sure...”

After a hour...

„Hi! Old man! I am your friend from Elmston! Remember me?”

„Yea! Hi! What’s so urgent?”

„You see... i’ve did something i’m not proud of... i need to talk to someone...”

„Hey... i’m no priest, doctor or psychiatrist!”

„It will do... you see, someone was after me, she was digging deep in my past... I couldn’t let that happen man... so I...”

„You what?”

„I... killed her!”

„Oh my God!!! Was she the miss”

„I’m afraid that it was the miss”

„NOOOOO!!! How could you?!?! I must talk to the police! You are one sick man!
„No! Don’t do that! Don’t make me do things that we’ll both regret!”

„Shut up! I’l call the police! You can’t stop me!”

„I’m sorry... i have to do it...”

„Do wh...”

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

„Now look what you did... I’ve got blood all over my new suit. Where should i burry you? Hmmm.... I know just the spot... You had to do it... you had to call the police... you did this to yourself... not my fault... oh well...

The old man and the miss were dead. Their killer is still out there, free as the birds of the sky. Now... we can only wait for the police to find the man who put an end to our story...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)) Cool shit. Era pt ora de engleza or smth?

CnuB said...

probabil... sper... ca daca n-avea un scop bine definit e ceva mai complicat

 

Free Blog Counter