Wednesday, December 20, 2006

playlist 101 #001

mi-a venit ideea sa fac o data pe saptamana sau o data la doua saptamani sau cand am
chef un best of lyrics din playlistul curent. Here goes

For a loser, no one can touch him
Hes out slipping through jesus hands
-amc

i'm shaking awful,
i'm shaking, asshole
and where's the remote?

si

christmas time is coming
and over approaching
we've been drinking, pardon

si

well i like to think i'm the mess you'd wear with pride
like some empty dress on the bed you laid out for tonight
maybe i'll tell you sometime.
---

C'mon let's waste another thousand years
Sitting around your kitchen table
-tot amc

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand o'er your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead
- dylan

So here's hoping I will not drown
Or paralyze in light
And godsend I don't want to go
To the seal's watershed
- antony & the j

the end is not near
it's here

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter