Tuesday, August 28, 2007

playlist 101 #002

We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
But what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane.

--------

I was going to let you down
I was kidding myself
Oh how I paid for past mistakes
how blessed is the flesh that breaks

----------------

You're so sudden and sweet
All legs, knuckle, knees
Head's blown clean off
Your mouth's paid off

-----------

I've slept for two days
I've bathed in nothing but sweat
And I've made hallways scenes for things to regret.
My friends they come.
And the lines they go by

--------------------

I know its gonna make it better
Just know its gonna make it better
We can hold the light of grace
Instead we flake and choose to lose

------------

In the evening it gets better,
and she thinks how it's not right,
that someone so stupid,
can so easily screw up your life.

-

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter